Content Design

Content Design

Sarah Richards

80/20 rule

So, with your research and your user needs, you know what is important for your audience. With that in mind you can put what most people are looking for right up front. This is the 80/20 rule. Put the information that 80% of your audience is looking for first. The information the other 20% of your audience is looking for should be there – and findable from a search engine – but not front and centre. It will put off 80% of your audience.